Know About Us
In 2009, Hacienda Venecia decided to open its doors to visitors, mainly to share a learning experience about the coffee culture. We offer lodging and touristic activities in order to fulfill the living dream.
Our Hacienda is located at the country side, 20 minutes (10.5 km) from Manizales´ city centre, close to the Autopista del Café, towards Pereira. Manizales has a population of approx. 450,000 inhabitants and is located on the Andean Central Range, close to the Nevados National Park.
The zone was declared as a World Heritage for the UNESCO, because the Coffee Cultural Landscape is unique in the world.
- Minimize any negative impacts on the eco system that are generated in the development of tourist activities.
- Respect and highlight the work of coffee growers and other people involved in the coffee and tourism industries in Colombia
- Generate employment and provide opportunities for the participation of local actors in the services provided by Hacienda Venecia, through the development of tourism, with the aim of increasing the quality of services
- Work for the development of conscience through rights and duties established for guests, visitors, work team, clients and suppliers, in order to preserve the natural and cultural environment in which Hacienda Venecia is located
- Reject all types of exploitation, pornography, sexual tourism and sexual violence of minors, illegal trafficking of species and property of culture and patrimonial interest